Welcome to Scott’s Collectables Signature Series.
Thousands of fans and collectors queue to have their favourite artists and writers sign their books every year. Unfortunately, it is often difficult to prove their authenticity to others. By having your comic book signatures authenticated, graded and certified by CGC*, you will be able to prove that the signature is 100% official.
After having the signature witnessed and facilitated at the show, your book will be sent to CGC in the USA where a ‘CGC Signature Series’ yellow label will be applied. The label shows who the book has been signed by, the date it was signed and in some cases, where it was signed. The book is then graded to certify its condition and encased to preserve and protect it from damage.
There are currently two options for having your signatures authenticated:
- Read through the services on offer and download the Scott’s Collectables Signature Series Submission Form.
- Fill out the form with the book titles you intend to submit.
- REMEMBER to bring your Scott’s Collectables Signature Series Submission Form to the show, as well as the books to sign.
- Check the London Super Comic Convention 2013 show times for the creator appearance times and location.
- Go to the Scott’s Collectables Signature Series stand where your order to be processed for submission to CGC. Here you will make payment for the service and receive a receipt with unique reference number. Payment must be made before obtaining signatures.
- Join the queue for your book(s) to be signed by the creator and witnessed by a CGC representative. The CGC representative will authorise your signature and give you a Scott's Collectables Signature Series token.
- IMMEDIATELY take your token and signed book(s) to the Scott’s Collectables Signature Series stand where you will submit your signed book(s) and relinquish your token.
- Please retain your receipt (with unique reference number) for future reference.
- Please see terms and conditions and FAQs for further information.
If you are unable to attend the London Super Comic Convention 2013 but would like to have books signed and authenticated, then please send your books directly to us by recorded delivery no later than the 15th February 2013. For guidance on prices and postal address for Option 2, please contact us directly at email@example.com.