SUBMITTING YOUR COMICS
1) Open up the appropriate Signature Series form. To get your book/s signed by a creator we have a private signing with, you will find the appropriate form for the specific creator on the PRIVATE SIGNINGS page.
For any other Signature Series submissions, for creators at the shows we will be attending (see the UPCOMING EVENTS page), please use the standard form below.
2) Fill in your form. This can be filled in by hand or online (on a desktop computer), by simply typing into the appropriate boxes. You can then print off your already filled in form/s and include this with your book/s. If you alternatively can only send by email, you can simply press PRINT and save as a PDF. This will save the form you have filled in. Always remember to save this way rather than download once filled in.
3) Once you have filled in your forms, you must prepare your books. Please be aware that you must window bag your own books. See the video link below for guidance. If you request a specific pen colour, we cannot always guarantee this will be possible. However, we will take great care in getting your book/s signed at all times.
4) All books must have your name, date of issue (mm/yy) issue number and the name of creator/celebrity to sign it written on the backing board.
5) Once you have completed all of the above, please include all together and send to us, using the address shown at the bottom of this page. We recommend that you protect your book/s with the best packaging possible. We are not responsible for how your book/s get to us, so please do ensure great care is taken in the packaging process.
6) We recommend you always send your package/s signed and recorded, to ensure that we receive your book/s without any problems.
7) Once your book/s are in our hands, sit back, relax, and enjoy what is to come (okay, maybe do a bit of work and your usual house chores too)! We will ensure that we will go above and beyond to provide you with the best service in the business.
Remember, you can always contact us at anytime for any queries or concerns.We are here to help you own something special and dear to you. See our WHY GRADE? page for more information on why we feel grading is the way forward for your collectables.